Welcome to my blog. I write about Social Media and the people behind the technology that is changing the way we interact and do business.
I am formally educated business finance and political science guy and a self taught interactive marketing and collaborative media man. I am passionate about developing and improving the way we do things. I love learning and get excited about the opportunity help people implement and lead change in their world. Social Media, for me lately, has been a really compelling catalyst for positive change and I want to help people leverage Social Media to accomplish their goals.
Subscribe to the blog to get updates on what I am talking about and let me know how I can help you out.
Follow me on Twitter for a view into what I read or read over my LinkedIn profile for a more detailed description of what I do and what I can do for you.
Other Quick Facts:
I love to LEARN.
- I graduated from Miami University with a B.A. in Political Science and a B.S. in Finance, with a focus in Interactive Media Studies. I continue to support the AIMS program.
- I read many blogs. Check my google reader shared items page that shows articles I read that are interesting. Or send me an email at joebuddejr at gmail.com and link your reader up to my shared items.
I love to TRAVEL.
- I have traveled Tokyo, Bangalore and Prague to perform training and accounting audits.
- I traveled across Europe with Miami University’s Transatlantic Seminar to meet with European Union officials to analyze European integration.
I love to CREATE.
- I led the implementation Oracle Internal Controls Manager as a Sarbanes-Oxley/Internal Controls Consultant at NCR Corporation
- Led the creation of an interactive marketing tool that won an APEX Award!
I am impressed you made it down this far! Thanks! Send me a note and I’ll start a list of people who have read my entire about page below! (Don’t forget to tell me where you want me to link to!)
Thanks for reading everyone!